Carvel Project Returns to the Public Eye , TriCorner News, March 22, 2012 Vacation Homes: Why It May Be Time to Buy , The Wall Street Journal, July 23, 2011 Resurgence of the... Read more
- Carvel Property Development will contribute to an Affordable Housing Trust Fund as provided for in the Zoning Law in order to support affordable housing in the Town of Pine Plains.
- The Housing Trust Fund will offer the community maximum flexibility to meet the needs of its residents.
- The Carvel Property Development team believes this fund could be used in a number of different ways including:
- To construct new, affordable residences when and where the Town deems that new construction of affordable housing is a true necessity and benefit to the Town.
- To create programs that provide assistance to present property owners for rehabilitation/improvement of the existing housing stock, such as converting houses in the hamlet to affordable housing.